ARK PROPERTY MaNAGeMENT, LLC
Delivering a peace of mind
Drop US a Line!
ServiceS We Offer
Benefits of Using ARK Property Management LLc
- ARK promotes and encourages the highest levels of transpancy across all services and consistently enages our clients to adapt only license and proven repair servicers.
- Repair work must be APPROVED and properly documented.
- We're proud to say that our clients always talk to a decision maker (you will not be transfered to a queue)
- Credit report
- Criminal background
- Income verification
- Prior evictions
- Rental history
Owner Payments and Statements
- Owner receive a 1099 form at year-end
- Owner are paid by direct deposit
- Owner receive quarterly ledger
- Owner has access to a secure folder that includes photovideo inspections of the property and downloadable copies of the management agreement, quaterly reports, lease, and paid invoices.
- Owner funds are disbursed on or before the 10th business day of each month.
- Rental properties are marketed on free and paid websites.
- We take Rental applications in person and online.
- Leases may be executed via email and fax.
- Using the Internet, we have leased properties sight-unseen to tenants from out of state many times.
- Handle repairs
- Handle Insurance repairs
- Use fully licensed and insured general contractors
- Manage all emergency maintenance
ARK ReSIDENTIAL Property Management
- We provide 24 hour emergency text line for Tenants.
- We provide move in move out and periodic inspections.
- Our customer focus provides us with a solid reputation with clients and industry professionals. When you are looking for up-to-date rental property information, make sure to contact our office in WoodBridge at (571) 436-4498.
- Provide visits reports with pictures online
- Manage all Maintnance and Repairs
- We ONLY work with vetted licensed contractors.
- Move In/Out pictures/video
- Property Inspections
ARK Commercial Property Management
- Utilized Nationally (Bright MLS)
- Negotiate and execute the lease agreement
- Provide a market analysis
- Recommend improvements to the property to attract quality tenants
- Screen and qualify each prospective tenant based on employment, credit worthiness and past rental history.